* Belongs to an Artisanal Family
* Being an artisan himself he is 4th generation doing it
* Been awarded by UNESCO award of excellence in handicraft in 2018
* Working for the upliftment of hand block print and his community for 5 years.
* He has traveled to various countries and showcased his craft which in turn has generated business for the associate block printing units
* Currently serving major brands in US and Australia
* Started small but now they have their own organized factory as per the export standards which helps them to deliver goods on committed timelines.
* Currently all the work they do is Helping 100+ families to earn their living.
* Has been working from past 16 years
* Started as cutting helper as he did not had any knowledge.
* learned cutting from a cutting master
* Worked under someone else for 6 * Family lives in UP, India
* Stays alone in Jaipur to earn living for his family
* Working as a Cutting master from 10 years now.
* Working from past 37 years
*did not had interest in studies
* Had keen interest in art and craft since childhood
* His whole family is doing block printing for years now
* He did not go anywhere to learn printing, he learned from his father and uncle
* He is a master printer who prints 100-150 meters fabric everyday
* He likes to mix and match colors to give ideas while sampling for the new orders.
* 25 years old, father of a baby boy
* Started working after his college got over
* learned from a senior stitching master
*works day and night to feed his family
*went through tough times during covid
* wishes to become a senior pattern master in future
* enjoys listening to music while making samples
* stiches majorly all the samples of VD
*did his internship to know more about stitching
* Working from past 10 years
* her husband passed away long time ago
* mother of 3
* taught in school for her living
* later, she was introduced to block printing by her friend
* she doesn't want to be a burden on her family so she works hard everyday